New Jamaican Magic Mugwort Balm 100% Organic And Natural
About this item
- Excellent moisturizer We find that using it twice a day does wonders for creating smooth, soft skin for all ages, including baby bottoms. It is healing for most skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, redness, rash, sunburn. Also great for mature skin because it's packed with vitamins known to fight aged skin.
- Hand and Cuticle cream Many fans treat their nails by using Laila London balms to moisturize and soften rough cuticles. Rub some Jamaican Magic on your hands and cuticles just before going to sleep to find nourished, soft, and revived hands in the morning. It can also be used as a hand moisturizer throughout the day
- Makeup remover Jamaican Magic is also used as a safe all-natural makeup remover. The natural oils should effectively break down your makeup. Not only is your makeup gone, but your skin is also moisturized and ready for bed.
- Makeup Primer Many makeup artists have used Jamaican Magic as a skin primer to give a unique glow and prepare the skin for makeup. Apply the balm on the entire face or use it to highlight specific areas such as cheekbones, eyelids, or eyebrows. You can even mix a liquid illuminator with your Jamaican Magic and use it as a highlighter for light contouring.
- Cracked Heels and Elbows Jamaican Magic can be applied to any dry area from head to toe! The ideal solution for healing cracked heels and elbows before going to bed, rub some Jamaican Magic into heels and put on a pair of soft socks. You’ll wake up in the morning with nourished and restored feet!